SHOULD'VE WOULD'VE COULD'VE
- where the yeet meets the haw
- 2 piece deconstructed and bleached denim set made from a thrifted dickies mens XL jumpsuit
- thick denim cropped jacket and pants, button detailed with belt
- hand painted butterflies (intentional fade painted for abstract effect)
- front writing: "YOU SHOULD'VE LOOKED UP MORE"
- machine washable
- SIZING: cropped jacket: U.S Size Large, pants: belt attachment and buttons are expandable, fits U.S Size 4-10 comfortably
- this piece is one of one, will not be for sale after first sold
- clothing knows no gender, go AWF!!
15% of this order will be directly donated to local organizations in support of foster children! Personal receipt provided after purchase.
Questions regarding lengths, model measurements, material, etc? Email firstname.lastname@example.org!